- Go to the ServiceTrade job list and search for the list of jobs you want to use to generate a CMiC payroll import.
- Export that list of jobs from ServiceTrade by choosing Export to Spreadsheet Jobs and Job Items.
- Save the job export file to your computer.
- Click the 'Choose File' button, then select the exported list of jobs you saved to your computer.
Note: Your CMiC external system in ServiceTrade must be named 'cmic'. Payroll entries from ServiceTrade will be mapped to the corresponding Tech in CMiC by the external ID of the ServiceTrade technician.
- Click on the CMiC payroll import file to download it to your computer.
- Import the file into CMiC.
- Review the payroll import error messages in CMiC to address and resolve the errors.
- If you had to make any changes to any technician, job, or customer data in ServiceTrade to resolve the errors, return to the ServiceTrade job list and export the list of jobs and job items from ServiceTrade again, then start over.
- Otherwise, re-import the file into CMiC, then click 'Yes' above if the import was successful.